The StarLux® 500 Laser Fractional Non-Ablative Skin Resurfacing and
Pulsed Light Platform
The Most Powerful Laser and Pulsed Light Aesthetic System in the World – Allowing you to experience the
best possible results for:
- Condition: Acne scarring, surgical scars and wrinkle reduction
- Solution: Fractional Resurfacing
- Benefits: Fresher, more youthful skin tone and texture with no down time
- Treatments required: A series of treatments at 4-6 week intervals
- Treatment Duration: 10 to 30 minutes depending on treatment type
- Downtime: There is no downtime however there may be lingering redness, warmth, swelling,
or tightness in the treated area, which generally fades within a few hours.
Call 1300 368 107 to book your consultation today!
What You Should Know About Resurfacing of Wrinkles & Surgical Scars
Luxe Medispa uses the Palomar StarLux1540 Fractional™ Laser System to treat conditions such as wrinkles, acne and surgical scarring, clearance of sunspots, rosacea, spider veins, vascular and pigmented lesions.
Some skin treatment devices, such as CO2 lasers, use an ablative method which means removing layers of skin to achieve the desired result. While a good result is eventually seen, the drawbacks include red and raw skin, and a risk of infection for several weeks after treatment. Other devices use the non-ablative method which sends light pulses into the deeper layers of skin while leaving the surface intact. This allows quick recovery, but when the light pulses don’t penetrate far enough, the change in skin tone and texture is negligible.
Palomar StarLux1540 Fractional™ Laser System is the only method which offers both excellent results and no downtime. The Lux1540 beams penetrate deeper into the skin than any competing device for effective, long-term results. And the Fractional, non-ablative approach stimulates quick healing, while leaving the surface intact, with no lasting redness. Some devices even require that dye to be applied to your skin, which is hard to rinse off afterwards.
What’s more, the Lux1540 features built-in cooling of the skin, so you feel only minor discomfort during treatment.
What Should You Expect From Resurfacing of Wrinkles & Surgical Scars
- You may experience lingering redness, warmth, swelling, or tightness in the treated area, which generally fades within a few hours of treatment.
- Generally, you can receive a treatment and go back to work or to other activities without any recovery time.
- Because the light pulses are confined to narrow columns in the skin, much of the skin is left unaffected and there is a quick healing process.
- Most people notice positive changes in skin tone and texture within a few days.